Physical inventory of fixed assets
The mission of Actidel
The management of a project of physical inventory of fixed assets, is a four-step process:
Applied with rigor, our methodology adapts to the particular situations of each client, while maintaining the general framework of the mission.
Historical activity of our company, the physical inventory of fixed assets follows a methodology validated over the years by our clients and meeting the expectations of their internal auditors.
This methodology has evolved to adapt to the needs of our customers and integrate important technological advances for our business.
Context & objectives
Knowledge and control of fixed assets is a major challenge for companies. In a globalized and complex environment, the needs of our customers are evolving towards greater financial security.
Today national and international systems (SOX, IAS / IFRS, LSF, M21, internal audit) impose strong obligations on companies’ in terms of the management of their fixed assets.
Experts since 2001 in physical inventories of fixed assets, Actidel has developed specific skills by sector of activity and this has allowed us to understand the main motivations of our customers in the management of their fixed assets:
- Compliance with internal audit procedures and national and international regulations.
- Reliability of fixed assets included in the balance sheet of the company.
- Monitoring of physical assets, thanks to our AssetsControl solution (business application and related services).
- Standardization Capital asset tracking procedures for certain customers, ensure their implementation and compare the financial results obtained over time by different sites of the group.
- 800 inventory missions in a dozen countries
- 100% Realized by Actidel employees
- 3 types of tagging of physical assets: barcode, RFID, GPS tracking
- 100% reliable accounting databases
What is an asset ?
A fixed asset is a long-term tangible piece of property that a firm owns and uses in its operations to generate income. Fixed assets are not expected to be consumed or converted into cash within a year.